Why did I call this dessert brilliant? Yeah, you’re right … it’s so brilliantly delicious! 2 ingredients are enough to get a delicious and quick treat, that is very easy but, above all, it is really good! With this trick, you will conquer the cravings of everyone –, especially children. Plus, this Nutella cake recipe is suitable for beginners in the kitchen, try it! Just follow the instructions carefully in order to make it right:
- 240 grams of Nutella hazelnut spread
- 4 large or 5 medium-small eggs
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/320°F.
- Using an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat the eggs for (not less than) 10 to 12 minutes (they need to swell and triple in volume).
- Heat the Nutella in a bain-marie until you get a soft and smooth mixture (to become well workable).
- With a spatula or whisk pour the softened Nutella to the eggs slowly (a little at a time), taking care not to disassemble the egg mixture.
- In a baking dish of 18-20 cm in diameter (no larger), lined with parchment paper, pour the dough and bake in preheated oven at 175°C/320°F for 25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Then, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream (optional).
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator. Enjoy!