This banana peanut butter chocolate cream pie is a heavenly combination of flavors! It is so delicious and creamy! It is a very simple and easy to prepare the recipe and the final product looks amazing! You will need around 20 minutes to make it, plus around 3 hours to set. Here is the recipe:
- 35 (1 cup) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 2 oz. chocolate, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 bananas (cut into quarters)
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC/Gas Mark 4.
- In a blender, process wafer crumbs and butter until well incorporated; press onto 9-inch pie dish. Bake 5 -8 minutes (or just until golden brown). Remove and let cool completely.
- In the meantime, make chocolate shavings from 1/2 oz. chocolate. Place in the fridge.
- Melt the peanut butter and the remaining 1-1/2 oz. chocolate (in a heatproof bowl in a microwave or on a low heat); stir until the mix is well incorporated. Apply bananas in crust and drizzle with melted chocolate mixture.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix in a large bowl (around 2 minutes). Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and combine. Spread over bananas and then, top with remaining whipped topping.
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours. Before serving, decorate with chocolate curls and/or nuts (if desired). Slice and serve.