This is a 15-minute creamy, yummy dessert that you will love it! No-bake plus chocolatey – what can be better, right? Baileys Dream pie is all you need this weekend! Try it!
- 1 (pre-made or store bought) graham cracker crust
- 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 6 ounces of chocolate
- To garnish: chocolate shavings
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate on a low heat. Set aside for a moment.
- Now, using an electric mixer add sugar and beat the cream until hard peaks just start to form.
- Pour in the Irish cream one tablespoon at a time, allowing it mix in with every addition. Your mixture will get a bit run for a moment but do not worry!
- When the Baileys is entirely mixed in, apply the chocolate all at once; continue to beat on medium speed until the chocolate is entirely mixed in (scrape the side occasionally).
- Next, pour the whipped mixture into the crust; smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight).
- Before serving, garnish with chocolate shavings (if desired).