Ferrero Rocher and Nutella are my favorite ingredients for making dessert – because they are so tasty that there is no way for the recipe to fail. And what’s even better – you need only 15 minutes to make it! Here is the Italian Ferrero Rocher and Nutella Pie recipe:
- 1 x 250g grams package chocolate biscuits
- 200 grams Ferrero Rocher chocolates (you will need 8 pieces for the base, 8 for decorating).
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 100 grams butter melted
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 400 grams Jar Nutella
- Grease and line base of a spring form cake tin. Mix biscuit crumbs, butter, 8 Ferrero Rochers in a blender and whiz until you get smooth, wet crumb batter. Press the crumb mixture into the tin, and place in the fridge.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream in a bowl until thick and peaking.
- Next, place Nutella and mascarpone cheese to cream, fold through until well incorporated. Apply the mixture over prepared biscuit base.
- Decorate top of the pie with remaining Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Next, cover with foil and place back in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours (or preferably overnight).
- Slice the pie when ready to serve. You can enjoy it with a scoop of vanilla gelato.
- The pie will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.