This key lime coconut pie is so refreshing and one of my favorite tropical desserts! It is so creamy and easy – simply delicious! Here is the recipe:
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 250 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 5-ounces (1 can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 14-ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed or bottled Key lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime, finely grated
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- lime slices (optional)
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat heavy cream and sugar until creamy. Add the coconut milk, condensed milk, lime juice, and lime zest and whisk until fluffy and thick. Pour into crust and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Before serving, top pie with whipped cream, sprinkle some toasted coconut and/or lime slices (if desired). Slice and serve.