These mini key lime pies are so cute, creamy, and refreshing! They are an ideal party treat and easy dessert. Here is the recipe:
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 tablespoons key lime zest, finely grated
- 1 cup key lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 key limes, sliced
- 1 can (7-ounce) heavy cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C/ Gas Mark 3. Apply mini graham cracker crusts on a baking sheet or in a muffin tin.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the sour cream, condensed milk, Key lime zest, and key lime until smooth and creamy. Pour the filling into the crusts, filling to the top.
- Bake in for 7 minutes. Then, remove and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least one hour.
- Before serving, garnish with Key lime slices and a dollop of whipped cream (if desired).