This no-bake chocolate éclair cake is one of my personal favorite cake recipes. It is rich, creamy and chocolatey plus it is very easy to prepare. Surprise your family or friends this weekend with a generous slice of this delicious no-bake chocolate éclair cake. Here is the recipe:
- 14.4-ounce (1 package) honey graham crackers
- 3 cups milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 12-ounce (1 container) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 container (16-ounce) chocolate frosting or homemade chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9 by 13-in. dish with 1/3 of the graham crackers.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together milk and pudding mix; apply frozen whipped topping, stirring till mix is thickened.
- Next, spread ½ of the pudding mix over graham crackers. Repeat the procedure with the remaining graham crackers and pudding mixture. To finish, top with remaining graham crackers. Garnish with chocolate frosting.
- Cover and put in the fridge for 6-7 hours to set. Slice and serve.