This quick Nutella cake is so rich, creamy and simply delicious! It can be your ideal weekend dessert that goes perfectly with a cup of espresso in the morning or after lunch. You will need just 10 minutes to make it – so, you can surprise your family or friends with this amazing treat anytime! All you need is positive energy and good mood! Here is the recipe:
- Around 300-350 grams chocolate biscuits
- Milk to soak
- 300 ml heavy cream heavy cream and icing sugar.
- 70 grams confectioners’ sugar
- 200 grams Nutella
- 100 grams hazelnuts, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, beat the confectioners’ sugar and heavy cream. Next, cover a transparent film baking tray.
- Soak the chocolate biscuits in the milk and apply on the baking tray to create the base.
- Apply a layer of cream and a veil of Nutella (If you want to make the Nutella hazelnut cocoa spread more fluid, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt it slightly).
- Then, make another layer of soaked chocolate biscuits and a whipped cream until the mixture reaches the edge of the pan.
- To finish, use a spoon to decorate with Nutella drizzle and sprinkle ½ of the chopped hazelnuts over the cake.
- Place it in the freezer for 15 minutes then remove it from the mold and decorate the edges with the remaining chopped hazelnut. Slice and serve.
Tip: You can keep it in a freezer and serve it as semifreddo.