This pineapple pie I so rich and creamy, simply delicious! If you like fruit desserts, then this no-bake pineapple pie is the real thing for you! And the best part is that you will need just 5 minutes to make it. Here is the recipe:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (store bought or homemade)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple (do not drain them)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat the sour cream and vanilla pudding mix. Then, apply the crushed pineapple and whisk to incorporate.
- Spread evenly into pie crust. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
- Decorate with whipped topping, before serving. Slice and serve.