Pineapple pie is an easy recipe with a creamy, refreshing, and delicious taste. You can prepare it for the weekend and enjoy a slice of this amazing pineapple pie along with a nice glass of Pina colada cocktail and feel the sun! Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
For the filling:
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple pieces drained very well
- 4 ounce (2 packages) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 ounces whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- Pineapple slices (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
To make the crust:
- In a blender, ground the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Mix graham crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Stir well, until evenly moistened. Next, press the mix into the bottom and up the sides of pie dish.
- Press well to compact. Use your fingers to press the sides and a glass to press the bottom.
- Place in the fridge to set. In the meantime, prepare the filling.
To make the filling:
- In a mixer bowl, mix crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding mix, and sour cream. Combine until well incorporated.
- Pour into the crust. Spread evenly.
- Finally, top the pie with whipped topping.
- Garnish with some pineapple slices and/or Maraschino cherries (if desired). Slice and serve.
Do you make up the pudding with milk or do you put in dry from pkg.?
Mix it dry with the rest of the ingredients. Have a great day!