This easy Baileys tiramisu is ideal indulgent dessert for sharing with family and friends. It will take you just 15 minutes to make it, plus at least 6 hours (or preferably overnight) chilling.
Servings 6 to 8
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or 2 tablespoons vanilla extract)
- 300 ml heavy cream
- 60 ml fresh-made espresso
- 2 alcohol units (200 ml) Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 package sponge ladyfingers
- 100 grams dark chocolate bar
- First, line a bread tin with baking paper.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, beat mascarpone, vanilla paste, and caster sugar until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, in another bowl, beat 200 ml of the heavy cream. Fold into the mascarpone mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine 200 ml Baileys liqueur with the espresso. Dip the lady fingers into the coffee and apply 1/3 of them in the bottom of the lined tin.
- Put ½ the berries on top and 1/2 the mascarpone cream mix over.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ladyfingers, cream, and raspberries. Apply one last layer of ladyfingers over the top; put baking paper over and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Then, before serving, remove the covering and top paper. Apply a 4-sided platter over the top and reverse. Remove the base paper and the tin.
- Beat the remaining heavy cream until creamy and smooth and dollop over the Baileys tiramisu.
- Sprinkle some chocolate shavings over the top (if desired). Slice and serve.