Shout out to all chocolate lovers out there! This well moist, really chocolatey Bundt cake is so delicious! A great dessert for the weekend to enjoy with your family or friends! Quick and easy to prepare, this Bundt cake is so ideal to prepare anytime and for any occasion – it will make a nice birthday cake if you just replace the Bundt baking pan with a regular round cake tin. Here is the recipe:
For the cake:
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 9 oz. (1 package) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- To garnish: More toffee bits or mini chocolate chips, to sprinkle on top (optional)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Using a non-stick cooking spray to wet a Bundt cake baking pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together pudding mix, cake mix, vegetable oil, sour cream, water, and beaten eggs. Stir in the toffee bits and chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Place in the oven and bake 50-55 minutes, or just until top is springy to the touch and a skewer inserted comes out clean. When done, cool it in pan for 20-25 minutes before inverting onto rack to cool entirely. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Combine together glaze ingredients until nice and smooth consistency, then drizzle over cake and decorate with toffee bits and/or mini chocolate chips. Slice and serve.