Chicken meat in curry sauce is so delicious! Plus, it is surprisingly quick to prepare, which makes it a perfect lunch or dinner idea for the weekend. It will take you around half an hour to cook it. Try the recipe:
- Around 900 grams’ chicken meat
- 2 large onions, paste
- 1 large tomato, pureed
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- ½ tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked white rice, to serve (optional)
- For garnish: baked bacon, cherry tomato (optional)
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic paste, onion paste, and ginger paste until golden brown.
- Apply tomato puree. Once the tomato puree dries up, fold in the cumin powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Allow the spices to cook.
- Next, apply chicken pieces into the white wine. Cook till they are golden brown; stirring occasionally.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water; stir, then cover with a lid and allow to simmer till the meat is cooked.
- Serve with cooked rice and/or garnish with baked bacon and cherry tomato on the top (If desired).