This easy chocolate crème cake slice recipe is one of the most chocolate-rich cakes! It is ideal for all chocolate lovers – I mean what more can you wish for – chocolate, chocolate, and dark chocolate! Surprise your family or friends with a slice of chocolate cake along with coffee or tea – they will love it!
- 35 ounce (1 kg) chocolate cake mix
- 7 (360 grams) whole eggs
- 300 grams vegetable oil
- 220 ml water
- chocolate buttercream frosting
- dark chocolate ganache
- In a mixer bowl, add chocolate cake mix and eggs and beat for one minute on low speed and around 3 minutes on medium speed. Next, add the oil and water and mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a rectangular tray and bake for around 30 to 40minutes at 350ºF/180ºC/Gas Mark 4. Then, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down. Once cooled, slice horizontally to make thin layers of cake.
- Taking four layers, sandwich with a thin layer of chocolate frosting and finish on top with chocolate ganache. Set aside for 20 minutes to firm, and serve.