This raspberry cheesecake fluff salad is so easy to make – plus, you will need only 5 minutes to prepare it. You can use it as dip – or eat it as an easy, energetic breakfast. It is really refreshing and nice. Moreover, it can be also used as a pie filling. Here is the recipe:
- 32 oz. (1 container) vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 boxes packages cheesecake instant pudding mixes (3.4 oz. each)
- 8 oz. (1 container) whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 10 oz. (1 package) frozen berries, slightly thawed
- In a mixing bowl, combine together yogurt, pudding mixes, and whipped topping (you will have to beat it really good in order to get out all the lumps!).
- Add in the berries. Combine once again. Stir them good if you want your salad pin and nice looking.
- Cover and place in the fridge to chill until serving time.