This Matcha frosting is so unique and delicious! Easy and quick to prepare, it is ideal for parties and other special occasions. Plus, you can get the perfect organic green color for your frosting that other food artificial food colors cannot provide. Matcha is very cool these days at many restaurants, so why not try your own version at home. Following, we offer you the recipe:
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces’ cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Matcha powder
- Soften butter, by letting it sit out for about 1 hour at room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Sift the powdered sugar and the matcha powder into the mixture and beat to incorporate.
- Apply more powdered sugar (if not thick enough), and add more Matcha if you want (because some matcha powder is stronger than others). Combine and frost your favorite desserts.