This pina colada ice cream is so boozy, refreshing, and delicious! Ideal for an adult birthday party! After lunch, relax with a serving of pina colada ice cream and enjoy summer! Here is the recipe:
- 125 ml pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 80 ml white rum (I used Malibu)
- 100 grams’ confectioners’ sugar
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 75 grams shredded coconut, for topping (optional)
- In a bowl, pour the pineapple juice, lime juice, and white rum. Apply the sugar and whisk until well-combined.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add in the juice/rum/sugar mixture and whisk to incorporate.
- Spoon the mixture into an airtight container and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with shredded coconut (if desired).