This quick mojito ice cream is so creamy, refreshing, and delicious! You will need just 5 minutes to prepare it plus only 2 hours to set. It can be a perfect dessert for any summer party! Here is the recipe:
Makes 18 to 20 scoops
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 1 can (400 grams/14 oz.) condensed milk
- 150 ml white rum
- 4 limes
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- Lime zest (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Cookie crumbs (optional)
- First, finely grate the zest of 4 limes and then squeezed them to get a fresh juice; set aside. Next, finely chop the mint leaves; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the condensed milk and heavy cream until they form a stiff peak.
- Gradually pour the lime juice and white rum, add no more than 2 tablespoons at a time (make sure each addition is wholly combined before adding the next). After that, apply the chopped mint and lime zest and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture into a freezer-proof container and put in the freezer to set (around 2 hours). Before serving, drizzle some cookie crumbs, lime zest, or garnish with a min leaf (if desired).
Serve and enjoy!