This simple cranberry gelatin salad is so festive and beautiful! Plus, it tastes very delicious! You will need just a few simple ingredients to a get a wonderful and rich cranberry salad in just 15 minutes. Here is the recipe:
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 containers (10-ounce each) frozen cranberry-orange sauce, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- Use a vegetable oil to lightly brush 1 1/2-cup ring mold or 6 1/2-quart decorative bowl.
- In a bowl, pour boiling water and sprinkle the gelatin; stir until dissolved. Pour in the cranberry-orange Add raspberries and combine. Spread into mold or bowl. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours (or ideally overnight, but no any longer than 24 hours).
- Dip mold into hot water for ten seconds in order to unmold salad from ring mold. Apply serving plate upturned onto the mold; then turn plate, mold over and remove mold.
- Keep the salad in the fridge until serving. In case you are using a decorative bowl, don’t unmold; simply scoop cranberry salad from bowl to serve.