These Malibu truffles can be a perfect addition to every party. This dessert is ideal for you if you like the taste of a Malibu and/or pina colada cocktail. Here is the recipe:
- 1 box (around 3 cups) vanilla wafer, crushed
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- ½ cup Malibu rum
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- ½ cup dried pineapple, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded baker’s coconut
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
Shredded coconut or powdered sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine together the Malibu rum, corn syrup, and coconut extract.
- Slowly stir in the sugar.
- Apply the crushed vanilla wafers, shredded coconut, and pineapple and mix until well incorporated.
- Cover with cling wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and shape batter into walnut-size Next, dip each one of them into melted white chocolate, and roll in a shredded coconut/powdered sugar (if desired).
- Put each truffle into a mini-cupcake paper. Apply into a cookie tin or airtight container. Store covered. You can serve them chilled, or at room temperature.